CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

grand daughters birthday card

Saturated canary stamp  coloured with copics and prisma pencils.  Papers from portabello road.  Flowers from wild orchid.  Sentiments  computer generated  and cut with spellbinder dies. jute  given to me by  my friend  pin i made myself. My grand daughter lives in dubai  and is always at the beach  so thought this stamp was perfect for her  and the background i done to remind her of England.

10 comments:

  1. morning sweetie, I love the colour you have used on this fabulous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, I love the image and the colours are brilliant. I'm sure your grand daughter will love it.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant darlin love this card im sure she will too, beleive it or not ive just coloured this in the same colourse eeek, but the backgrounds different lol, just goreous darlin xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect teen card hunni...love the image and the papers are delish too..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card sue.your design is stunning and i love the colours and new sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card. I am sure your grand daughter will love it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sue your granddaughter will adore this, what a fabulous card, well done I like this image , I am spending too much on digi'd lately but she is going on my wish list.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this card?!! love it, your design is wonderful, I so love the papers! Your lucky grand daughter getting this great card, and living in Dubai!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments xxx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Sue, as soon as I saw it in the Gallery over at Docrafts it stood out, the colours, layout, embellies and image......perfect, xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for taking the time to comment. suex