CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 28 March 2014

a play with magnolia stamps


                                   

                                       Today i had a play with a couple of my tilda stamps
                                                      The first one is drip drop tilda
                                 I coloured her with my copic pens and prisma pencils
                            The doiley and backing sheet i done on my new cameo
                                                        Flowers from wild orchid
                                   Little brolly i made from a tutorial i found on you tube


                                         The second card is summer flower tilda
                                 I coloured her with copics and prisma pencils too
                                      Backing paper i also done on my cameo
                                               Flowers from wild orchid
                                                 Ribbon from ribbon girl
                                       Doiley and beads from my own stash



3 comments:

  1. Simply Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards sue.your designs are gorgeous and fab sweet tildas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards. and Yes, in answer to your comment, my cameo gets used as much as possible, it's my right hand man lol.xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for taking the time to comment. suex