CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

creative moments challenge 52 Anything goes/use three layers




This  fortnights challenge is sponserd by



I have used  Mary and Joseph circle  stamp for my card
I have mat and layered on to kraft card
cut an aperture in a white card and layered over  image 
I have used a christmas sentiment  to the side
And  used card candy to embellish 
Dont forget to come and join in the fun 
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card once again with stunning colour combo and love the added beauties.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue. Simple yet striking. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning sue.fab design and i love the traditional silhouette image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for taking the time to comment. suex